RANDOLPH COUNTY ASYLUM INVESTIGATION INFORMATION
CALLING 765-808-8730 IS THE ONLY WAY TO RESERVE A DATE AT RANDOLPH COUNTY INFIRMARY
BOOK A PRIVATE GHOST HUNT @ THE OFFICIAL RANDOLPH COUNTY ASYLUM/INFIRMARY
Interested in investigating a Historic/Haunted Poor Farm, County Home, Asylum, Infirmary, and in it's final days a Nursing Home?!
— What you need to know —
1. Check our event section on Facebook to see what days are already booked to make sure the date you want is available. If the date is booked, it will appear in "EVENTS" on our Facebook Page, be it an
Event (which is open to the public, being either free or ticketed), private party, or Private Overnight Investigation.
2. Once you have established that your desired date is free, next you'll need to know the prices.
PRIVATE OVERNIGHT INVESTIGATION
SUNDAY - THURSDAY:
$300 for a group of up to 10 people
($150 security deposit)
Additional people is $35/person
FRIDAY OR SATURDAY:
$500 for a group of up to 10 people.
($250 security deposit)
Additional people is $35/person.
3. A security deposit will be required upon reserving in order to hold your date on the calendar. If you are not able to provide the security deposit, we will not be able to hold the date. This rule is STRICT to prevent any confusion and double booking. Deposits are non -refundable. However, you may reschedule one time. In order to reschedule you must request to do so 3 weeks prior to your Investigation.
4. Once you have decided on a date and have called 765-808-8730 to secure your date and make your non-refundable security deposit, you will be sent an invoice through Square up.
5. Once payment is recieved, you'll see "... Private Overnight Investigation in the "EVENTS SECTION" on our Facebook Page. We encourage you to post to the event and to interact with your fellow
Paranormal Investigators. We will post a link to your Team's Facebook Page to encourage everyone to network ad support one another! your date in the calendar.
6. Your security deposit goes towards your grand total, you will either be left with a remainder of $250 or$150. That remainder will be due one week prior to your Investigation.
7. Your price is good for ONLY 10 PEOPLE. If you have more than 10 people, then there will be an additional charge for anyone over the 10th person. ($35/person)
THINGS TO NOTE:
1882 US 27 SOUTH
WINCHESTER, INDIANA 47394
When pulling up to Randolph County Asylum/Infirmary, we ask that you park to the left of the drive as you pull in off of US 27.
Arrival time is 6 p.m.. at which time you will be met by Randolph Historical & Genealogical Society President. Once everyone has signed in, you will go on a History Tour of the property and building. After your tour is complete, you will have the location to yourselves until 10 a.m. the following morning.
There are living quarters of which you will be able to sleep. In saying this you will need to provide your own sheets, blankets, and pillows. A working kitchen is available for you to use, such as microwave, refrigerator, coffee pot, and stove. We have electric, however there is NO HEAT OR AIR CONDITIONING. Please dress appropriately!
No child under the age of 14 will be allowed to participate in a Private Overnight Investigation. Children age 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during the investigation, no exceptions. Proper documentation is required.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED:
*Smoking in the building
*No drugs or alcohol on the property, including the building
*No instigating or provoking of the spirits that once roamed the halls of the building. We expect that you treat the spirits with respect, just as you would the living.
*Destruction of property. (Should this happen, you will be held responsible for replacement or repairs)
*We ask that you clean up after yourselves.
*Throw all trash in the trash cans
*If you have relocated furniture, please put them back in there original location
*If there are signs that state "Please do not move toys or dolls", please respect this request.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK THOSE THAT HAVE IGNORED THE PROPER ETIQUETTE TO LEAVE.
In the event you are asked to leave, there will be no refund given. Reserving a date and paying your security deposit means you agree to our terms.
*WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONTRACT... AND ARE UNABLE TO ACCOMMODATE PRODUCTION COMPANIES AT THIS TIME.
WE WILL UPDATE THIS WITH LOCAL RESTAURANTS, GAS STATIONS, HOTELS, AND INFORMATION THAT MAY BE USEFUL FOR YOU AS YOU VISIT THE COMMUNITY OF WINCHESTER, INDIANA!
PAYMENTS MADE THROUGH "SQAURE". YOU WILL BE SENT AN INVOICE AND MUST PAY THE AMOUNT FOR YOUR SATE TO BE RESERVED.
Half of the amount is due in order to reserve your date requested.
Your deposit is non-refundable should you cancel, due to not being able to rent out the location to another team.
The remaining balance is due 1 week prior to the reserved date.
YOU MUST CALL TO RESERVE YOUR DATE.
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT 765-808-8730 TO RESERVE YOUR DATE